Thursday, April 10, 2008

Focusing on our strengths . . .


I have no idea how BYU is doing on the sports front. I understand they win some and they loose some. This bit of information continuously vexes the fanatical following of Cougar fans who seem to hinge their testimony on the triumph of "God's football team."

I am all behind BYU being God's University. I have a bit of news for those Cougar-ragous blue bloods however . . .
  1. God doesn't care about football.
  2. God cares about chocolate milk.
BYU keeps pretty tight lips about the salaries of their lead employees. I suspect however, there is one executive that makes more that the head coach: the director of the creamery. Meeting in secret in the tunnels under the campus, the Chocus Dei consists of four emeritus members of the quorum of the seventy, who together are the sole keepers of the ancient recipe. For decades that secret organization has protected the secret of their ambrosia in chocolate.
Rumor has it that Dan Brown is currently working on a ground-breaking novel exposing this whole organization, and their long, delicious history.


3 comments:

Kristin said...

BYU Chocolate Milk is truly the nectar of the Gods.

Kristin said...

When I drank it last, "me thinks I heard the god Zeuss chuckling from on high."

TimS said...

"and I was there . . . too."